- Do you ever find yourself not knowing where to start with your content?
- Have you been handballed email marketing in the office but can’t cope with another thing on your plate?
- Has your creativity and keen-eye been zapped by corporate zombies or 4-o’clock-itis?
- Do you have better things to do than spend 24/7 burrowed in your laptop trawling the web?
- Do you hate reading endless questions?
Well, whatever you answered, I wanted to share something new we’re working on at Fetch HQ. After a steady run this year in Melbourne and Sydney, and our soon-to-launch other cities, we like to think we’re getting this niche sorted. We’re experiencing promising organic growth, becoming a highly-trusted (just see the open and click-through rates) online resource and giving our covered communities a vehicle to discover, connect and share. Most importantly, we love and know email and social.
That’s right… we enjoy it, we create it and we get it. I often feel sorry for content distributed via poor email. In some circles, it’s somehow perceived to be uncool. We simply don’t understand it. I’ve been doing email and content for five plus years, and still get the inspiration chills when I received a well-designed and thoughtfully-crafted enewsletter.
So, if you like what we’ve created so far and are looking at your own content and email desires – we’re keen to chat about:
- End-to-end, interesting, relevant and smartly-laid out emails for your community
- Beautifully designed and standards-compliant email development
- Hosting and sending with access to our own easy-to-use platform if needed
- Tutorials, analytics and training
- Content strategy, creation, curation, aggregation, other ‘ations’, seeding, and social sharing
- Community engagement and audience development