Breaking into the London startup scene and getting your first job can be hard – especially if you are moving from a corporate role or you’re a recent university graduate.
Although, there are no shortage of networking events happening around Silicon Roundabout, we wanted to put together a comprehensive list of job boards specifically listing startup tech roles.
For the larger tech companies, Linkedin is a great resource – especially for getting those important introductions – however the sites below are also a great place to start.
So without further ado, and in no particular order, here are my Top 15 Startup Job Boards for London roles:
1. Google Campus London is a great place to start looking for fresh startup roles and tech and dev jobs.
2. 3beards Jobs Board is the one stop shop for all tech related jobs going in Tech City at the moment.
3. Work in Startups lists startup roles including technical, marketing, intern and co-founder listings.
4. EscTheCity is a website for those who want to escape the corporate rat race and explore all types of opportunities such as working for a startup, volunteer work and anything else in between.
5. Tech City Jobs is powered by TechHub and JobsPage. Regular listings for dev & tech jobs around Silicon Roundabout.
6. Built in London comes from the team at Steer, who have put together all jobs available at startups based in London.
7. Mind The Product includes exclusive listings for product management roles.
8. Hacker Jobs UK lists only technical and development roles.
9. Upstart Jobs posts all types of startup roles from developers, marketing and sales vacancies.
10. UK Startup Jobs has a variety of listings from technical roles, to sales and biz dev to marketing roles.
11. JobPage is a crowd sourced job network and feature listings for all types of roles from sales assistants, to managers and account executives at an agency. But since they are startup themselves check back here for any related tech and startup roles.
12. Mars Jobs was born in Berlin, but has recently started to list startup jobs based in London.
13. Online Community Manager Jobs is the place to look for social media and community management roles.
14. Chinwag Jobs Board is a great resource for all digital, social media, web design, ecommerce, UX and technical roles.
15. Gorkana lists online journalism, social media and editorial and PR jobs.
16. Somewhere Hq London added by @Josef
17. F6s Jobs added by @ParallelBrains
18. Careers 2.0 UK added by @ParallelBrains
19. Dreakstake added by @carlosdajackal
20. Foundee added by @carlosdajackal
21. Enternships added by @NatashaHodgson @isoworg
Which sites do you use to look for startup jobs? Please add your suggestions in the comments section below or tweet us @thefetchLDN and we’ll add to it.
And don’t forget to sign-up to The Fetch to get the above curated into one weekly email digest.
About our contributor // Chloe Nicholls is the editor and chief content strategist at PublicBeta, video producer at Newspepper.com and the curator of The Fetch London.
May also be worth including http://www.dreamstake.net and http://www.foundee.com if you’re looking for a co-founder.
Love the list! There’s also http://kickcampus.com, we help students and graduates find jobs in startups!
We do things a bit differently and let companies reveal developer’s talent with technical assessments. Making sure right candidates are linked with appropriate jobs. http://www.prehash.com
Nice list anyway!
Comments are closed.