We’re massive lovers of content at The Fetch – be it creating, curating, consuming or sharing – and now we’re looking for external contributing writers.
We’re seeking a handful of contributors at the local level to produce interesting and relevant posts across the US, Europe and Asia Pacific (Australia/NZ). This is a cool opportunity for freelance writers and professional content creators to become our ongoing go-to contributor in a region. And yes, writers rejoice – these are paid contributor spots. 🙂
You’ll be recognised on The Fetch as the local contributing writer and your work will be read by a ever-growing community of professionals. Pieces will be published with a byline and any links you desire.
Writers should be:
- Currently working as an independent writer, editor or content producer
- Able to contribute at least two long-form (~800-word-plus posts) essay-style pieces and one short-form (curated lists or multimedia-driven) posts per month
- Dependable, consistent and turn around copy on time
- Completely across trends in digital, creative, startups, marketing, web/mobile, city happenings, career hacking, productivity, work-life happiness, urban geekiness and so forth in their region
- Not too into themselves and a lover of high accuracy – this isn’t the place for loosely-researched opinion pieces
- Fun, intelligent and insightful – we like to educate and entertain
- Set-up to take payment from a US Inc. (payment will range from $50 to $150 per post depending on length and time)
Please email the following through to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your website, Twitter, LinkedIn and portfolio
- Links to examples of your three best published articles
- Three example headlines of stories you would submit
- Thee examples of brands, startups or individuals doing great things in your area
- Your location and what regional contributor spot you’d like (this needs to be within our current city regions viewable at thefetch.com)
- Why you want to be a contributing writer at The Fetch
We look forward to reviewing them there! We’ll do our best to respond to all applications and appreciate your time. 🙂
Image credit: Marie Campbell
In Bali at the moment…will send through key info in 4 days. Cheers
Reblogged this on The HR Talent Community and commented:
The Fetch is an enormously successful start-up, led by the supremely talented visionary, Kate Kendall.
The Melbourne “Fetch” has helped spread the word about The HRTC’s monthly gatherings. And soon we may be using The Fetch to grow interstate! #watchthisspace.
For now however, it’s pay back time. The Fetch are seeking writers to contribute smart, relevant content on startups, tech and community related specifically to your local region. Best of all, they’ll pay you!
Hop to it!!
Reblogged this on Corner Store Press.
Any chance you would take some one from South America (Brazil)?
Comments are closed.