Nous Group is a leading Australian owned management consulting firm committed to positive influence. They work with clients to improve society’s well-being. To enable this they have exceptional people supported by exceptional systems.
They’re now looking for a Digital Knowledge Manager to join their talented and passionate Melbourne-based corporate IMT team. The role will have national responsibility for the internal digital knowledge management function at Nous.
More info below or apply at: http://www.nousgroup.com.au/careers/current-opportunities
They are looking for someone who relates to our reasons for being and wants to learn and be challenged. Their culture is strong, collegiate and non-competitive. They’re passionate about the work they do, and will expect the same from you. You’re someone who wants to:
- Work in a growing, influential and values based consulting firm
- Have an stimulating and flexible environment – doing worthwhile work that matters
- Work with like-minded people with a drive to succeed and support individuals and the business
Nous is a specialist management consulting firm that works to deliver positive influence to their clients and society through bold ideas, engaging people, influential and enduring solutions. They work to:
- Improve management of people, information and knowledge
- Develop executive talent and teams
- Facilitate business strategy and public policy thinking
They do this work because they love the intellectual stimulation and the energy.
About the role
As the digital management guru, you’ll help them with:
- Information architecture – ensure a logical meta-data structure to support document capture and retrieval
- Intranet management – operate and improve the intranet so you’re the first port of call for all communications, intellectual property, policies and process knowledge
- Digital capability – actively lead and support the business to develop digital assets, literacy and innovation initiatives
- IP management – embed the right workplace culture and infrastructure to drive IP capture, search and reuse
- Process governance – drive the consistent and efficient operation of key business processes such as template governance and innovation
- Best practice – model desired behaviors to become a best practice firm in knowledge management
What they’re looking for
To succeed in this role will require experience in information and knowledge management, content management in MS SharePoint (or another CMS) and a genuine passion to help individuals and teams work efficiently and effectively.
- A genuine passion for effective management of information
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Minimum three years’ practical experience with strong digital knowledge management in a project based and/or professional services environment
- Hands-on experience managing MS SharePoint or an equivalent CMS experience in driving knowledge management improvements in organizations
- Ability to work as a part of a team to drive culture and process change
- Ability to work autonomously to support and influence highly-experienced colleagues
- Tertiary qualifications in information management or related discipline
- Background in social media and cloud based collaboration tools
- Experience of best practice knowledge management methods
- Experience as a community manager or online services manager
Interested in applying or want to find out more: http://www.nousgroup.com.au/careers/current-opportunities