Sportsbet makes sport betting a fun and entertaining experience, offering tools that help people assess their gambling habits, manage their betting activity, and provide access to problem gambling help services.
One of the best things about working at Sportsbet is the chance to truly grow a career. The company has just promoted the former Content Optimisation Specialist, which has created an opportunity for a content-loving sports enthusiast to jump into the open position.
This role sits within the Digital Operations teams at Sportsbet and forms part of the wider marketing team, which loves pushing boundaries. With a strong focus on innovation, the team is constantly searching for extraordinary new ways to attract attention. Sportsbet marketers use traditional and digital media to attract punters to the brand. Additionally, they’re dead keen on bringing the Sportsbet personality to life by thinking outside the box to invent brilliant campaigns.
Sportsbet is looking for someone who lives and breathes digital platforms, understands what drives consumers to transact online, and who has a passion for sports. The team has promoted one superstar and is looking for the next. Do you have what it takes to fill these shoes?
- Ensure the Sportsbet.com.au digital properties display the best and most relevant content, in all places, at all times
- Optimise the display of betting markets and promotional content to match the sporting calendar.
- Manage and display complimentary content and respond to real-time opportunities during live sporting events.
- Enhance the customer experience when interacting with digital properties by making measurable improvements to Sportsbet’s digital platforms.
- Manage marketing-focused product development projects & pipeline, and contribute to digital solution development in cross functional teams.
- Improve our owned digital platforms by developing insights and identifying opportunities for enhancement, and coordinating innovation initiatives from the marketing team.
- Excellent communication skills & ability to build and maintain strong internal relationships
- Advanced numeracy and analytical skills with the ability to tell the story not just read the numbers.
- Advanced understanding of consumer behaviour
- Understanding of key events on sporting/racing calendar
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
- Bachelors’ degree in marketing, business or commerce discipline
- Experience in a digital marketing role within an e-commerce business
- Experience using HTML and WordPress preferred
If you’re a solutions-focused self-starter who loves a bit of fun, likes to watch sports, and is committed to real time online content and product improvements then Sportsbet wants to hear from you. Sportsbet offers 5 weeks’ annual leave, great benefits and an awesome work culture. You’re at odds on for a rewarding career!
Sound like a fit? Apply here.