About and Contact
Welcome to The Fetch Blog! This isn’t our main site – please head to http://thefetch.com to sign-up to our weekly emails with everything you need to know!
Unlike most event guides out there, our curators help you discover what’s happening for your professional life. We’ll let you know about an amazing free public lecture, business conference or tech meetup rather than the latest coffee and restaurant jaunt, or music venue worth visiting. Think of it as ‘mind food’ for your learning and doing pleasure. We also know people aren’t one-dimensional creatures so we like to mix things up a bit via our cross-industry-vertical outlook. Our content is perfect for newcomers and longtime city dwellers alike.
The Fetch is currently delivered in a weekly email digest and daily via our social feeds. Please subscribe via http://thefetch.com. You’ll find relevant events, news, jobs, local profiles and must-reads as well as tailored offers from our select partners.
The bigger mission of The Fetch is to enable everyone to discover, enjoy and love what they do. We provide industry access and awareness so you can get out there, get connected and rock your work life.
Submit an event:
– If you are looking to submit an event, please submit events in our format here: http://crm.thefetch.com/events/new
– If you are looking to get in touch with a curator in your city, contact details are available here: http://thefetch.com/contact.html
– If you are looking to advertise, you can discover more information and book online here: http://thefetch.com/advertise.html
– If you are looking to partner with us, please forward a proposal to Kate with your ideas and we’ll go from there!
Pitch a story:
– If you are looking to pitch a story, please make sure it aligns with our content in the email digest and here: http://blog.thefetch.com
Become an ambassador:
– If you are looking to become an ambassador for The Fetch, send through relevant information about yourself and why you want to be involved, and we’ll be in touch to discuss further with you!