Do you love innovation and the idea of coworking, collaboration and community? Do you love bringing some order to things, and connecting with and supporting amazing people? Are you committed to exceptional customer experiences?
If yes, then please read on.
Hub Melbourne is a professional member community that drives innovation through collaboration. They’re now looking for an evening host.
It’s made up of individuals, startups, social enterprises and large corporate, government and education institutes. At our centre is a ‘clubhouse’ – a coworking and innovation space on Bourke Street. They are part of a global network of almost 60 similar ‘Hubs’ around the world.
At the heart of Hub Melbourne is a core team of dedicated individuals whose role is to create an environment where diverse people, organisations and sectors come together, work on projects, swap ideas and innovate. They do this by hosting physical and online collaboration spaces, curating events for learning and networking and catalysing connections for our members. They’re constantly !innovating new ways to work and do business.
Their values are: Open, Collaborative, Autonomous, and Entrepreneurial.
Overview of the role:
An awesome evening host to collaborate with the team on all facets of the business.
Your role will involve:
- Providing a welcoming environment for Hub members and space users
- Supporting Hub members to ensure their Hub experience is an awesome and successful one
- Space beautification
- Events setup and breakdown
- Daily coworking space reset at end of day
- IT support (shared with day host)
- Identifying and implementing continuous improvement processes and procedures
- Working as part of a dynamic duo with the day host
For this role, you must:
- Dig the idea of innovation and collaboration (this is a deal breaker!)
- Understand and participate in the digital world
- Have a willingness to teach others
- Have excellent research and networking skills – know the right places to look and people to ask
- Be super-organized, flexible, process-oriented, and open-minded Be willing to jump in and help wherever needed
- Have a passion for space beautification
- Be a hospitality super person with high standards of space cleanliness
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll be a key member of an energetic and fun small core team
- Enabling an inspiring and diverse network of over 200 people in-house and 7,000 people globally
- Being part of a company with a vision and plan to make a difference
- Working from one of the coolest workplaces in town (12.30-9.30pm, some flexibility with hours)
- A full-time role based on Bourke Street
- This role provides you with $55K incl. super plus phone allowance and professional development allowance
How to apply:
Please submit a two-minute video on why you would love to work with Hub Melbourne, plus a LinkedIn profile to:
- Cameron Neil, General Manager, Hub Australia
Full job details: http://bit.ly/HubMelbourne