Application Developer – Web and Mobile
Wave Digital builds innovative applications using best practice techniques for large organisations. They’re looking for an experienced back-end developer who knows their stuff to join our expanding team in Melbourne.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic individual:
- with an excellent grounding in OO programming,
- who is a stickler for best practice and takes responsibility for quality control,
- who prides themselves on staying abreast of the latest developments in their field.
Ideally you’ll have experience:
- with PHP and/or Ruby
- writing quality front end code (HTML, CSS, JS)
- building complex database applications
- with test driven development and agile methodologies
- working in a team
Some experience or knowledge in the following areas is a big plus, but not mandatory:
- DevOps (Linux, Cloud)
- Business Analysis
- iOS and Android development
Wave Digital is part of the SitePoint Group which is the company behind four of Australia’s most successful web start-ups – SitePoint.com, 99designs.com, Flippa.com and Learnable.com. You’ll be sharing an office with some of the best in the business!
Wave Digital employees enjoy many benefits, including a nice office, an active social club, proper espresso, free beer, foosball, free gym membership and flexible work arrangements. We set high standards when it comes to our staff but you’ll certainly feel rewarded.
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.