Big thanks to last month’s advertisers:
- Australian Institute of Management, presenting the Outstanding Women Breakfast Series. Enjoy a delicious breakfast and hear modern day crusader Moira Kelly’s inspiring story. 17 May, RACV City Club. Booking essential.
- bwired, presenting a (free!) Google Analytics and Adwords seminar in Prahran, VIC on May 8. Key focus is maximising return on your investment. Presented by Head of Services and Google Adwords Professional Jason Healey. Bring your questions! Register here.
- Dvize Creative. Go from novice to awesome with Melbourne’s best WordPress training courses. Whatever level you’re starting from, we will show you how to wrangle control of your WordPress site. Earlybird special available until May 3rd.
- ExactTarget, bringing the 2013 ExactTarget CONNECT Global Tour to Sydney on May 15.
- Loves Data, presenting the Google Analytics User Conference in Sydney on June 19, and Melbourne on June 21.
- Victorian ICT for Women Network and the annual gala dinner on May 9 in Melbourne.
- Pause Fest Perth. Curiosity ignites progress.
- Web Directions and Web Directions Code.
- Key Person of Influence’s Entrepreneur Brand Accelerator in Melbourne on June 1.
- AccessibilityOz’s Accessibility Week in Melbourne and Canberra.
Interested in advertising on The Fetch? Check out the options here. If you’d like more details or would simply like to chat about how we can assist you, please email email@example.com.