Howdy! Good times at Fetch HQ as we look to bring on a passionate and smart upstart to become our Content and Community Coordinator.
To crush it in this part-time C-licious role: you should get and love The Fetch, want to work in a global media-tech startup, have fierce focus and ability to bulldoze your way through tasks with grace, humour and determination.
Stuff we’d love your help with:
- Support our global network of brilliant curators
- Manage and sub-edit content posted on our ever-growing blog
- Come up with kick-ass content calendars
- Share and schedule social updates
- Respond to email queries
- Edit weekly Fetches according to in-house style and guidelines
- Organise local community events
- Attend events
- Assist the CEO
- Training and mentorship from some of the globe’s most innovative content, social media and community players
- Experience working across 10+ amazing creative tech cities around the world
- Flexible work location and environment (work from home, a coworking space or while you travel)
- Opportunity to go full time depending on how things progress
- Possibility to join the team and relocate to one of the Fetch bases in San Francisco or New York
- Fantastic opportunities to connect with inspirational people and build a solid profile
- A firm foundation to become a digital editor or community manager
- Experience working in a startup with a progressive company culture
- Superb ambient awareness (aka finger on the pulse)
- Read and eaten The Elements of Style for breakfast
- Been on Twitter for a while and are social media literate (if we ask you to “Buffer a Vine”, you won’t think we’re mad!)
- Used WordPress and other web services (if a link’s broken, you can navigate basic HTML)
- A high emotional IQ
- Ability to speak your mind and hold your own (especially when being pulled in multiple directions)
- Enjoy helping people and like getting your hands dirty
- Love startups and want to come on a ride
- OMG-worthy organisation skills and an insane ability to focus (this isn’t a role for someone who gets overwhelmed by info and thinks doing stuff is cruising social timelines)
This position is a paid three-month contract and involves one to two days per week in total to start (preferably a couple of hours a day).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your story in a succinct format including links and availability. Applications will be reviewed as soon as they come in and we’re looking for an immediate start.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
~ Team Fetch